Eating, drinking, or smoking is only permitted while seated at a restaurant or slot machine.
Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Health screening questions are in place for guests prior to entering the casino area.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks. Based upon updated CDC guidance, masks are required for non-vaccinated guests and must be worn covering your mouth and nose.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- Slots, table games, and restaurant & bar seating is configured and limited to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- Guest occupancy limits are followed in retail shops and banquet & meeting spaces.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings, and masks are provided to all Team Members.
- Unless required by local authorities or requested by an event organizer, we do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend live events at our properties.
Detailed Health & Safety Protocols
View Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols (opens in a new window)Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols
This page links to a PDF (Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format). Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC (opens in a new window)Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC to read and access this document with enhanced features.
Additional Safety Measures
Hotel Rooms will be cleaned consistent with regulatory mandates with guest and team member safety as a top priority.
There is frequent cleaning and disinfection of service spaces, counters, keys, porte cocheres, sidewalks, drop off/pick-up waiting areas, wheelchairs, scooters, baggage doors, bell carts, luggage carts, elevators, and vending machines.
Deep cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms is performed after check out, with extra attention to walls, bathrooms, desks, counters, TVs, remotes, chairs, phones, thermostats, cabinets & hardware, windows, mirrors, frames, lights, light switches, closets, and hangers. A full list of sanitized surfaces will be available in-room upon checking in.
Restaurant and bar seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Single use condiments and napkins are being used at all dining locations. Additionally, menus, check presenters, pens, etc are all single use or are being disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, every other betting station will be open.
Seating will be arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Single use pencils will be provided for guest use.
High-touch surfaces (kiosks / counters / etc) are sanitized/disinfected at least twice an hour.
Plexi-glass or face shields are being utilized at the betting windows.
Social distancing floor stickers utilized behind kiosks and betting sheet holders.
All employees are wearing masks.
Stylus touch pens available at most locations, enabling customers to wager on kiosks without touching them.
The number of players at each table is limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The maximum number of players allowed per table will be posted at each location.
Slot machines and video poker will be spaced out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Fully Vaccinated Guests are not required to wear masks. We ask that all other guests continue to wear a facial covering at this time.
Guests congregating behind players is discouraged.
All game tables, chairs, fixtures, layouts, and game pieces are being cleaned and disinfected often.
All cards are being dealt face up with only the dealer touching the cards.
Dice are cleaned and disinfected prior to a new shooter.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, tables and chairs will be placed 6 feet apart.
All meals provided will be served by a Belterra team member including plated, boxed, buffet or beverage.
Hand sanitizer stations at entry points of the meeting rooms.
Additional outdoor meeting space or webcasting options are available by request.
AV service includes enhanced cleaning procedures that can be tailored to fit specific events.
Addition of a "Safe Break" is recommended and can be customized to the meeting's agenda to allow time for the room to be refreshed and sanitized. This would include the sanitation of the entry/exit points, sanitation of equipment, and removal of any trash.
A healthcare screening process performed by the group for all attendees is encouraged.